From: choro on
Windows XP Pro SP3 fully updated

When I initially click Start>Search>For Files or Folders... I get a blank pop-up window with nothing but just the Menu showing.
Yet when I click be blank screen off and click Start>Search>For Files and Folders... a SECOND time, the pop-up screen comes up alright and it works perfectly.

What could be causing this annoying behavior?
--
choro
*****
From: Greg Russell on
In news:dh2ln.289929$jI5.108845(a)newsfe08.ams2,
choro <choro(a)tvco.net> typed:

>>> Yet when I click be blank screen off ...
>>
>> Huh?
> "be blank screen" should have been "the blank screen".
> You don't exactly require a Ph.D. in logical thinking to work
> this one out, ...

Yeah, "the blank screen off" makes perfect sense to you if you don't have
any education.

From: choro on
Greg Russell wrote:
> In news:dh2ln.289929$jI5.108845(a)newsfe08.ams2,
> choro <choro(a)tvco.net> typed:

>>> Huh?
>> "be blank screen" should have been "the blank screen".
>> You don't exactly require a Ph.D. in logical thinking to work
>> this one out, ...
>
> Yeah, "the blank screen off" makes perfect sense to you if you don't
> have any education.

Can you borrow another cell for that vacuum in your skull. I said WHEN YOU
CLICK THE BLANK SCREEN OFF.

Does THAT make sense to you now? If not, I'd say the single cell between
your ears must be defective.
--
choro
*****

From: Greg Russell on
In news:4Laln.229591$zD4.19922(a)newsfe19.ams2,
choro <choro(a)tvco.net> typed:

> I said WHEN YOU CLICK THE BLANK SCREEN OFF.

Why end your sentence a preposition in? ... and your caps-lock key is stuck,
maybe that's your problem.

From: Greg Russell on
In news:CEcln.293322$jI5.203456(a)newsfe08.ams2,
choro <choro(a)tvco.net> typed:

> I can click off the blank screen or I can
> click the blank screen off OR on for that matter. Have you anything
> to say?

Have you actually yet tried clicking "the blank screen on"? Of course you
can say anything you want, but that won't help anyone solve your problem if
you haven't actually tried to solve it yourself and continually whine on
Usenet.

Pages: 1
Prev: AVI SDK
Next: strange problem