From: jt22 on
I do a redirect from a Cold Fusion page to an aspx page on the same site.
Some people receive a blank page while most have a properly functioning aspx
page.

From: Brian Cryer on
"jt22" <jt22(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I do a redirect from a Cold Fusion page to an aspx page on the same site.
> Some people receive a blank page while most have a properly functioning
> aspx
> page.

I've had a similar issue recently with Internet Explorer (FireFox was fine),
in my case it seemed to be related to caching because the request never
turned up in the logs. So it would be interesting to know whether you see
the request in your logs. If it is the same problem then the easiest
approach might be to add a parameter to the URL based on the date, that way
it should bypass any cached (and presumably corrupt cached) copies of the
page. I do feel that this approach is a bit of a kludge, no guarantees its
even the same problem.
--
Brian Cryer
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian