From: Suresh Lohar on
I want to know the method, how do I get text blink in a excel sheet.
From: Tom Hutchins on
You have to use a macro to do that in Excel. This link explains how:
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/BlinkingText.aspx

If you are new to macros, this link to Jon Peltier's site may be helpful:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/03/09/how-to-use-someone-elses-macro/

Hope this helps,

Hutch

From: Rick Rothstein on
Just to follow up on Tom's message... be sure to read the Summary section at
the bottom of the webpage for that first URL link... ESPECIALLY the part in
parentheses on that last bulleted item.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Suresh Lohar on
Thanks, macros are working but only when I run macros.

Otherwise when I open the file, it doesn't blink automatically.

Why is so sir.

Suresh
From: Suresh Lohar on

Public RunWhen As Double

Sub StartBlink()
With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("CALCULATION").Range("D4").Font
If .ColorIndex = 3 Then ' Red Text
.ColorIndex = 2 ' White Text
Else
.ColorIndex = 3 ' Red Text
End If
End With
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1)
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!StartBlink", ,
True
End Sub

Sub StopBlink()
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("CALCULATION").Range("D4").Font.ColorIndex = _
xlColorIndexAutomatic
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!StartBlink", ,
False
End Sub
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
StartBlink
End Sub

StopBlink
End Sub

I used this macro, but text blink only then when I run the macros.
When I open this file, Text doesn't blink automatically.
Kindly help sir in this regard. Thanks a lot.