From: Dustin Cook on
Dave U. Random <anonymous(a)anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote in

> (Raid/Dustin Cook lies about the success of BugHunter.
> Notice the post directly below dated March 27, 2008 in

Got another award email, from yet another site offering BugHunter. A 2
year old discontinued program.. typical, 5 star canned award, all clean
report. Just had to share it with you:

Hello!
I am Roxane Cohen, Windows Editor at FindMySoft.com.

FindMySoft.com is running a program to certify shareware and freeware
software. We are pleased to inform you that your software BugHunter 2.2e
has been tested on 28 May 2009 by one of our software engineers and has
been found "SAFE TO INSTALL" on any computer. It has been granted the
"SAFE TO INSTALL" certificate. This means that your software contains no
viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans and backdoors and installing it poses
no threat to the operating system.

We would also like to congratulate you for the quality of your product.
It exceeds the quality standards of many other software products in this
category.

An image certificate with your product name on it has been created to
assure our visitors that BugHunter is a safe product. The image has been
attached to this e-mail.

Our website url: http://www.findmysoft.com
Software URL: :http://bughunter.findmysoft.com/

one of many sites that mirror the old program...

Have fun!

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: CiderScratter on
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:56:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>You should learn to spell, unless you actually think schoolyard names is
>somehow.. offensive to me? To be honest man, My fellow peers in 2nd grade
>were more creative. I am proud to be amongst people like Abraham Lincoln,
>Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, who have all partaken of the weed.

There you go trying to glorify drug use again.
You might as well be pushing it to school children yourself.
Do what you want in private but keep it that way! Druggie Fool.

Yes, Dylan is a also a self-confessed heroin druggie as well as having
"partaken of the weed".
We only have to listen to his lyrics to realise that.
He started off on pot though! Like all you druggies.
From: Dustin Cook on
CiderScratter <cider-scratter(a)hotmail.invalid> wrote in

> On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:56:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>You should learn to spell, unless you actually think schoolyard names
>>is somehow.. offensive to me? To be honest man, My fellow peers in 2nd
>>grade were more creative. I am proud to be amongst people like Abraham
>>Lincoln, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, who have all partaken of the weed.
>
> There you go trying to glorify drug use again.
> You might as well be pushing it to school children yourself.

I wasn't glorifying anything, just disputing the assinine "druggie"
comment.

> Yes, Dylan is a also a self-confessed heroin druggie as well as having
> "partaken of the weed".

Yea, well, he smoked away more money than you or I are likely to make in
both of our lifetimes.

> We only have to listen to his lyrics to realise that.

Which brought him alot of money....

> He started off on pot though! Like all you druggies.

It's not a gateway drug. If someone does another drug, pot didn't tell
them to do it; it's something they wanted to do. It's called,
experimenting.