From: kah on
Have a Dell Inspiron 600m laptop running Windows XP Home. The other night
my son dropped as he was coming down the stairs. Since then when I attempt
to boot it comes to the Windows XP logo screen with the moving blue bar on
the bottom, and then after a while a blue screen with the following message
comes up:

Stop: coooo21a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process System Process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0x0000006 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down.

I have tried booting to safe mode and even safe mode with command prompt but
always comes to the same screen. Any help and /or suggestions would be
extremely appreciated. Thanks.
--
kah
From: Will Denny on
Hi

Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
(21A)

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--

Will Denny