From: Bruce in alaska on
What did I do Wrong? After the Snow Leopard Upgrade of my MacBook, I
lost my Bootcamp Partition, with XP. Long Story, but what I did was
start over from scratch. I opened Bootcamp.app and created a Bootcamp
Partition and the loaded a New XP on it. It seems like somewhere during
that, none of the OSX Snow Leopard Drivers got loaded, because I don't
have Ethernet, or Wifi, as Network Connection Points. I do have a
Firewire, but that is it. I downloaded the BootCamp 3.1 Driver Update
but XP will NOT load it because it says I need 3.0 First. Did I miss
someing or is this a glitch in the setup. Just for grins, I updated my
Parallels Desktop to 5.0, and the launched the said Bootcamp Partition
as a Virtual Machine, and it has all the Network Connections, there.
So Bootcamp Gurus, what is the answer?

--
Bruce in alaska
add <path> after <fast> to reply