From: AP on
While sending out mail, i want my bounce back address to be different, I tried
using MAIL FROM in the headers but this does not work.

Anybody have an idea as to how i can redirect my bounced messages to a
different email.

Thanks

From: Tim Thomas on
I think you want Return-Path. More info here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3834

From: AP on

AP <aragonestell <at> gmail.com> writes:

> While sending out mail, i want my bounce back address to be different, I
tried
> using MAIL FROM in the headers but this does not work.
>
> Anybody have an idea as to how i can redirect my bounced messages to a
> different email.
>
> Thanks

In php's mail function we can pass additional arguments and additional headers
like -f return(a)doamin.com

is there a way to do it in pear. its seems to have a default -f$from and am
not able to override it.

From: Al on
Use Pear mail_smtp. You'll have better control and many mail servers, e.g.,
Yahoo, are requiring smtp with DomainKeys and SPF.