From: ray on
This is probably a simple question and handle. I've got a Browse list that
contains duplicate data in one of its columns.

Is there a way, through the Browse control template's default behavior
dialog settings to remove or filter out records that contain duplicate data
in one of its fields?

I've played with it for about an hour and thought best to ask the
professionals.

Thanks in advance.

-Ray

From: ray on