From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sat, 15 May 2010 08:33:22 -0400, "Mark Andrews"
<mandrews___NOSPAM___(a)rptsoftware.com> wrote:

One option would be to check with Wayne Phillips at
everythingaccess.com. He might be able to provide a safe solution
along the lines of this article:
http://www.everythingaccess.com/tutorials.asp?ID=A-new-method-for-disabling-the-Mouse-Scroll-Wheel-in-Access-forms

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Mark Andrews on
Tom,

Thanks for the info. If I can't get it solved perhaps I'll use this advice
and contact Wayne.

Appreciate the help,