From: Carl_Huff on
I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP. Surely
somebody has made the port. Can someone point me or make a suggestion?
From: Tim Wescott on
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 07:51:13 -0800, Carl_Huff wrote:

> I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP. Surely
> somebody has made the port. Can someone point me or make a suggestion?

From a quick reading of what BruteFIR is about, I doubt that it would be
a good fit for an embedded DSP application, and any "port" would be more
of a complete rewrite.

Unless you want one that operates on the DSP on the soundcard (do they
even _do_ that anymore?) then I don't think you'll be seeing it any time
soon.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

From: Andor on
Carl_Huff wrote:
> I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP.  Surely
> somebody has made the port.  Can someone point me or make a suggestion?

Hi Carl

Try look on the ADI webpage. You'll find all the functions you need in
source code there (FFT/IFFT and complex vector multply / add), but
you'll have to connect them yourself.

Regards,
Andor

From: Carl_Huff on
On Dec 8, 6:20 am, Andor <andor.bari...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Carl_Huff wrote:
> > I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP.  Surely
> > somebody has made the port.  Can someone point me or make a suggestion?
>
> Hi Carl
>
> Try look on the ADI webpage. You'll find all the functions you need in
> source code there (FFT/IFFT and complex vector multply / add), but
> you'll have to connect them yourself.
>
> Regards,
> Andor

Can someone point me to an online paper describing the internals of
BruteFIR? I have the source code. What I am looking for is a
detailed paper analayzing the technology.
From: Andor on
On 8 Dez., 17:08, Carl_Huff <Carl.H...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 6:20 am, Andor <andor.bari...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Carl_Huff wrote:
> > > I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP.  Surely
> > > somebody has made the port.  Can someone point me or make a suggestion?
>
> > Hi Carl
>
> > Try look on the ADI webpage. You'll find all the functions you need in
> > source code there (FFT/IFFT and complex vector multply / add), but
> > you'll have to connect them yourself.
>
> > Regards,
> > Andor
>
> Can someone point me to an online paper describing the internals of
> BruteFIR?  I have the source code.  What I am looking for is a
> detailed paper analayzing the technology.

[1] Gardner, W. G.: "Efficient Convolution without Input/Output
Delay", 97th AES Convention San Francisco, November 1994, AES
Preprint 3897