From: damo22 on
I have an audio stream which arrives in blocks of length FRAMES. The
processing function must return another block of length FRAMES as the
output.

I have implemented an overlap add algorithm of block convolution to
convolve a simple FIR filter of length M taps, zero padded to length
N=L+M-1 where L is the size of the sub-block of convolution.

My question is, how do I handle the final sub-block, as it will not be of
length L, but rather of length (FRAMES mod L). I must output FRAMES
samples before the processing of the next main block begins.

0 L 2L 3L 4L FRAMES

Regards,
Damien