From: Tim Shoppa on
On Aug 11, 3:45 am, Daku <dakup...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Could some electronics guru provides some URLs for authentic buffered
> FET logic and/or direct coupled FET logic ? Thanks in advance.

Boki, is that you? :-)

Two of my favorite Boki posts from the golden oldies section:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/1514ab698a47d5a6?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/msg/ce4eeae68853e78b?hl=en&dmode=source
> What kind of modulator do we need for next technology life?

Tim.
From: Spehro Pefhany on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:26:25 -0700, Robert Baer
<robertbaer(a)localnet.com> wrote:

>Michael A. Terrell wrote:
>> Robert Baer wrote:
>>> Isn't CMOS logic FETs??
>>

>> FETs and anti-FETs. ;-)
> Does uncle FETster of the Adams family count?

A pun as woeful as Wednesday.

From: Michael A. Terrell on

Robert Baer wrote:

> Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> ? Robert Baer wrote:
> ?? Daku wrote:
> ??? Could some electronics guru provides some URLs for authentic buffered
> ??? FET logic and/or direct coupled FET logic ? Thanks in advance.
> ?? Isn't CMOS logic FETs??
> ?
> ?
> ? FETs and anti-FETs. ;-)
> Does uncle FETster of the Adams family count?

He was a point of light whenever the power was out.