Prev: python via netcat
Next: YAML
From: lallous on
@Ulrich:

On Feb 4, 1:09 pm, Ulrich Eckhardt <eckha...(a)satorlaser.com> wrote:
> Just for the record: Neither of the below methods actually produce a
> multiline string. They only spread a string containing one line over
> multiple lines of source code.

I meant:
"Note" -> "Note: I don't want to use new lines"

I did not want a multi line string

Thanks guys, method 3 seems to be good enough.
From: Aahz on
In article <cd36d2f3-fdd0-4dd0-ad60-d4d7500e3306(a)l26g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
lallous <lallous(a)lgwm.org> wrote:

>x = (
>"line1" # can use comments
>"line2"
>"line3"
>)

You should indent the second and following lines (I changed the name to
"xyz" to make clear that the following lines use a regular Python indent
rather than lining up under the open paren):

xyz = (
"line1" # can use comments
"line2"
"line3"