From: Greg on
I'm using a sony laptop (Windows XP) and my built-in mouse left button,
clicks automatically when I'm working something at the internet. Any probable
cause to resolve this problem. Thanks
From: williamtell on

From: williamtell on
I guess you did not notice, this is a Windows Update NG.
What does your question have to do with Updates?
You have a problem with a Sony, contact Sony!

From: Shenan Stanley on
Greg wrote:
> I'm using a sony laptop (Windows XP) and my built-in mouse left
> button, clicks automatically when I'm working something at the
> internet. Any probable cause to resolve this problem.

Hardware defective?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP