From: Reese Hodge on
Is there an existing gem or library I can use to burn audio to a cd
using ruby?

From: Reese Hodge on
Reese Hodge wrote:
> Is there an existing gem or library I can use to burn audio to a cd
> using ruby?

Is there anybody out there, out there?

From: John W Higgins on

Morning,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Reese Hodge <quattro004(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Reese Hodge wrote:
> > Is there an existing gem or library I can use to burn audio to a cd
> > using ruby?
>
> Is there anybody out there, out there?

Google always is - "ruby burn audio cd" - hit #6 looks good to me......

John

From: Reese Hodge on
John W Higgins wrote:
> Morning,
>
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Reese Hodge <quattro004(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Reese Hodge wrote:
>> > Is there an existing gem or library I can use to burn audio to a cd
>> > using ruby?
>>
>> Is there anybody out there, out there?
>>

> Google always is - "ruby burn audio cd" - hit #6 looks good to me......
>
> John

Are you talking about this
http://dnite.org/2007/3/19/burn-and-audio-cd-with-ruby-ubuntu-linux

I ran across that as well but was turned off by the actual burn usage of
calling out to cdrdao, was hoping to use a pure ruby solution. I'll
start with this and see where it leads me. Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Best way to write this method?
Next: subscribe