From: ZakMed on
Hello,

If you search for new business partners, you may be interested in our newest Eurasian Business Directory - DVD database containing detailed description and contact details of 1.200.000 companies from Russia and the East-European countries.
The price of this directory is 210.- EUR.

Also we are pleased to offer business directories for many countries from all over the world, including the directory with contact details of Russian oligarchs and millionaires.

Our company was established in the year 1988 and we are well known publisher of directories on the Russian market.

With kind regards,

Sergey Petrov,
ZakMedia