From: Scrote on
I have lurked and posted(very occaisionaly) to this froup for several years
now using this and other handles.
Can I just say thanks for all the help and interesting stuff that has been
posted by some very knowledgeable people.

A special thanks to Vincent who has been plugging away for years with his
apps, long before the herd discovered pocket-PC-alike.

Remember, if at first you don't succeed, it's probably time for a beer.

Ciao.

members. Groucho Marx

From: Vincent Collura on
Thanks Scrote:

I just received 2 new CS LiOn batteries for my iPAQ
Data Messenger today. The original one died after 6 months.

I will keep with the site, just have to find a new way to
'app spam' ;)

Cheers!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)