From: Andrew on
I have heard that C99 has floating-point environment functions and
that the upcoming C++ std will also have them. Can someone please give
me a reference for this? Was this part of TR1? I don't remember it
being there and I did take spend a while looking at TR1. I am
interested in how to handle floating point exceptions in a portable
way. The apps I am currently working on do it the Microsoft way (where
Visual Studio raises a C++ exception for a floating point
'exception'). How close is the Microsoft way to the C99 approach?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow