From: JCO on
I know this is a strange question but I'm looking for a newsgroup that is
for C++ (Programming). I would like to find one that will work in the
Windows Live Mail environment.
Thanks

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See http://aumha.org/nntp.htm (somewhat outdated)

From: Ronin on
Might try in the MSDN group:

They'll have more informed responses, though it doesn't appear to have much
traffic.

Or maybe:

Not exactly what you're looking for, but there's a lot more traffic.

--
Ronin

From: Greg Russell on
In news:%23o8PJnHwKHA.3536(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
JCO <someone(a)somewhere.com> typed:

> I know this is a strange question but I'm looking for a newsgroup
> that is for C++ (Programming).

Selecting the following link will take you there: news:comp.lang.c++

From: Tim Slattery on
"JCO" <someone(a)somewhere.com> wrote:

>I know this is a strange question but I'm looking for a newsgroup that is
>for C++ (Programming). I would like to find one that will work in the
>Windows Live Mail environment.

microsoft.public.vc.mfc, in fact the entire microsoft.public.vc.*
hierarchy. Also comp.lang.c++

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov