From: Dan Tabla on
Can anyone give me a clue what shall I ask my company programmer in order to
have his C developed software conected with Excel (VBA)?
I m dreaming of not being necesary to ask him to do anything to connect his
application with Excel beside SendKeys ...Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=19a52243-e20a-4cf2-897d-a426f465cb39&dg=microsoft.public.excel.programming
From: joel on

I can ask the same question about using the SENDKEY method (dont
know any name of the functions). There aren't SendKey (shortcuts) for
all the worksheet functions so you probably won't be able to do
everything you need to do.

Microsoft put all the VBA commands into the Visual Studio Libraries (V
NET). don't tell you MIS department how to program, just define the
functionality you require. Give them VBA code or Recorded macros that
meet your requirements.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229