From: . on
On 8/05/2010 12:05 PM, Dragos wrote:
> So I get this pretty funny email regarding the show:
>
> from Anonymous<cripto(a)ecn.org>
> to mgladson(a)gmail.com
> date Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM
> subject C4 commodore show
> mailed-by ecn.org
>
> hide details 6:10 PM (3 hours ago)
>
> Hey ASSWIPE, if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
> year it'll end up broken hard.
>

> Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard! Also, apparently clueless as
> to what a would-be assailant would be up against....
>
> http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/
>
> Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....

Have you ever heard of email?
Private...guns drawn at dawn:P

This is a public forum specific to
commodore 64 computers.

Well it used to be..last time I looked.

Are you going to shoot me
if I disagree with you? :)

From: Dragos on

> Are you going to shoot me
> if I disagree with you? :)

No, only if you are foolish enough to try to assault me. I cannot
legally shoot someone for being a douchebag....
From: . on

"Dragons" <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Are you going to shoot me
>> if I disagree with you? :)
>
> No, only if you are foolish enough to try to assault me. I cannot
> legally shoot someone for being a douchebag....

I wouldn`t try to hurt you or your family ever!
But if we dis-agreed..would you shoot me?

From: Dragos on

> I wouldn`t try to hurt you or your family ever!
> But if we dis-agreed..would you shoot me?

Can you re-read the post you just replied to?
From: Merman on
On May 14, 4:56 pm, "." <.@.com> wrote:
> On 8/05/2010 12:05 PM, Dragos wrote:
>

> > So I get this pretty funny email regarding the show:
>
> > from       Anonymous<cri...(a)ecn.org>
> > to mglad...(a)gmail.com
> > date       Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:10 PM
> > subject    C4 commodore show
> > mailed-by  ecn.org
>
> > hide details 6:10 PM (3 hours ago)
>
> > Hey ASSWIPE,  if you show your insolant tard face at the show this
> > year it'll end up broken hard.
>
> > Clearly a wordsmith and spelling wizard!  Also, apparently clueless as
> > to what a would-be assailant would be up against....
>
> >http://c64.digitalscream.com/toys/
>
> > Enjoy, and yes I have a permit and Yes I carry 100% of the time.....
>
> Have you ever heard of email?
> Private...guns drawn at dawn:P
>
> This is a public forum specific to
> commodore 64 computers.
>
> Well it used to be..last time I looked.
>
> Are you going to shoot me
> if I disagree with you? :)

I'd been concerned I wasn't receiving comp.sys.cbm messages during the
last week... seems I needn't have bothered...

Pages: 1
Prev: 64NIC+ EPROM.
Next: WTB: 64c with JiffyDOS