From: Sam on
Anyone can help me looking at and changing the code of my self created
C64 cartridge ? I made cartridge files with a program called ">152
blks" and burned it in a 64K Eprom. The cartridge is autostart and is
copying the Rom contents (the program) into Ram of the C64 and after
that the program runs. I did it with a couple of program's (games) who
are working fine.

But with one of them there is a problem. It works like above: the
program is copied in Ram but doesn't run automatic. The C64 comes with
the "READY" screen. After that I have to give the "RUN" command or
"SYS 2070" and it works ! Anyone can fix this since my know-how of ML
is very little...?

Thanks, SAM
From: iAN CooG on
Sam <siemappelman(a)quicknet.nl> wrote:
> Anyone can help me looking at and changing the code of my self created
[...]
> But with one of them there is a problem. It works like above: the
> program is copied in Ram but doesn't run automatic. The C64 comes with
> the "READY" screen. After that I have to give the "RUN" command or
> "SYS 2070" and it works ! Anyone can fix this since my know-how of ML
> is very little...?

show the code, else we don't know where you did the mistake.

--
-=[]=--- iAN CooG/HVSC & C64Intros ---=[]=-
C= is better than C++

From: Sam on
Hello iAN,

Thanks for the answer. You can find it here: http://www.siemappelman.nl/download/cartridge.bin

Best regards, SAM
From: Sam on
Hello iAN,

Thanks for the answer !
You can find it here: http://www.siemappelman.nl/download/cartridge.zip

Best regards, SAM

From: DMackey828 on
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:26:37 -0700 (PDT), Sam
<siemappelman(a)quicknet.nl> wrote:

>Anyone can help me looking at and changing the code of my self created
>C64 cartridge ? I made cartridge files with a program called ">152
>blks" and burned it in a 64K Eprom. The cartridge is autostart and is
>copying the Rom contents (the program) into Ram of the C64 and after
>that the program runs. I did it with a couple of program's (games) who
>are working fine.
>
>But with one of them there is a problem. It works like above: the
>program is copied in Ram but doesn't run automatic. The C64 comes with
>the "READY" screen. After that I have to give the "RUN" command or
>"SYS 2070" and it works ! Anyone can fix this since my know-how of ML
>is very little...?
>
>Thanks, SAM

How are you programming this and what are you programming it to?

Could I get a copy of that ">152blks" program?

At the moment, I can't figure out the problem. I'm not that good. I'm
working on it a little at a time though..

TIA