From: western union department on

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 to you
as instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the United Kingdom prime minister
after the last G20 meeting that was held on April 2nd in United Kingdom,
making you one of the beneficiaries. Here is the information below.

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: 8309124803
SENDER NAME: Mr.Solomon Daniel.Q
AMOUNT: US$7,500

I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until the FULL
payment of (US $560,000.00 Dollars) is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receiver Name as stated by the
British prime minister, send your Full Names and address via Email to:
Mr Garry Moore

The money will not reflect until the clearance certificate is issue to
you by the G20 committee.

E-mail: western.uniondepartment(a)iwrahost.com
Tel: +(44) 702 401 0722