From: Inertial on
You are psychotic. Get help

From: Magnetic on

> You are psychotic. Get help
Idiot! Cuicide!
------------------

Dear citizens, in a week or slightly more you all will be killed by
physicists, promoting and performing particle collisions at LHC. What
can we do to save ourselves? Politicians and prosecutors did not help
us, despite of our call to them. They believe CERN physicists. So we
have no any other options, except physical extermination of potential
killers. Citizens of Geneva do not seat silently, block entrances to
CERN building, kill resisting murders, who name themselves
“scientists”, because they are global terrorists. Dear Arab
terrorists, drop a nuclear bomb at LHC. Citizens of Ukraine and
Russia, explode oil and gas pipe-lines, leading to Europe.

It is pity, but most of you do not believe us. Consequently, be ready
to be murdered by criminal physicists. It will happen in a week or
several days latter.
From: Bill Hobba on
On 14/02/2010 9:18 PM, Magnetic wrote:

>> You are psychotic. Get help
> Idiot! Cuicide!
> ------------------
>

> Dear citizens, in a week or slightly more you all will be killed by
> physicists, promoting and performing particle collisions at LHC.

And if that doesn't happen will you stop posting this rot? I conjecture
you wont but I hope to be proven wrong.

From: Inertial on

"Magnetic" <magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote in message

>> You are psychotic. Get help
> Idiot! Cuicide!

Yes .. that is what you are

From: Inertial on
"Bill Hobba" <bhobba(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On 14/02/2010 9:18 PM, Magnetic wrote:
>>
>>> You are psychotic. Get help
>> Idiot! Cuicide!
>>

>> Dear citizens, in a week or slightly more you all will be killed by
>> physicists, promoting and performing particle collisions at LHC.
>
> And if that doesn't happen will you stop posting this rot? I conjecture
> you wont but I hope to be proven wrong.

If it DOES happen he will stop.