From: Magnetic on
If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-
head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.

Why? Am I crazy?

No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy.

To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane
than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700 000 000
people with 50% probability.

Dear people of Geneva, you are idiots, crazy on money. You are
criminals because you hosted the Snake in your city. CERN must by
ruin. CERN physicists and other physicists all over the world must be
punished if they did not understand yet the deadly danger of LHC.
From: Michael A. Terrell on

Magnetic wrote:

> If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-
> head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
>
> Why? Am I crazy?
>
> No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy.
>
> To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane
> than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700 000 000
> people with 50% probability.

So, you are criminally insane and dangerous to the general public.

From: Baron on
Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

> Magnetic wrote:
>>
>> If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-
>> head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
>>
>> Why? Am I crazy?
>>
>> No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy.
>>
>> To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane
>> than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700 000 000
>> people with 50% probability.
>

> So, you are criminally insane and dangerous to the general public.

He wants attention !

By spouting his insane predictions and people responding, he gets what
he craves.

As far a I'm concerned he should be institutionalized for his own
safety !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
From: Michael A. Terrell on

Baron wrote:

> Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:
>

> > Magnetic wrote:
> >>
> >> If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-
> >> head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
> >>
> >> Why? Am I crazy?
> >>
> >> No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy.
> >>
> >> To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane
> >> than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700 000 000
> >> people with 50% probability.
> >

> > So, you are criminally insane and dangerous to the general public.
> >

> He wants attention !
>
> By spouting his insane predictions and people responding, he gets what
> he craves.
>
> As far a I'm concerned he should be institutionalized for his own
> safety !

The 'Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To The Brain Dead'?