From: ACS LLC on
I have cfcalendar working fine on the local dev box, but as soon as I put it on
the server the calendar does not appear.

I noticed that if I move the test calendar.cfm script into the web server root
and call it from the IP number, it works fine, movce it into the correct folder
for the domain I want it work under and it won't work

The browser has the little yellow exclamation in the corner, looking at the
details it mentions object expected.

I have the IDE mapping in CF /IDE .. and the CF_RunActiveContent.js is present
in the scripts directory.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Mark

From: GArlington on
On Jul 8, 11:16 pm, "ACS LLC" <webforumsu...(a)macromedia.com> wrote:
> I have cfcalendar working fine on the local dev box, but as soon as I put it on
> the server the calendar does not appear.
>
> I noticed that if I move the test calendar.cfm script into the web server root
> and call it from the IP number, it works fine, movce it into the correct folder
> for the domain I want it work under and it won't work
>
> The browser has the little yellow exclamation in the corner, looking at the
> details it mentions object expected.
>
> I have the IDE mapping in CF /IDE .. and the CF_RunActiveContent.js is present
> in the scripts directory.
>
> Can anybody help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

Use FF with Firebug, or IE with Fiddler2 and you will see that some
scripts ARE NOT loaded...
Maybe you have IDE mapping, but you need /CFIDE mapping. Maybe there
is some other script that did not load. For javascript to NOT function
it is enough to have ONE error...