From: nemrac99 on
Same problem here - simple CFchart works FINE in FireFox, broken in IE...apparently after 8 months it's STILL broken.

What's the FIX???
From: haresh on
hi

in our case, the graphs came up fine. we had a name parameter in the graph tag, which was creating it, however supressing the display.
From: BKBK on
A shot in the dark. Verify the existence of the script
[i]/CFIDE/scripts/CF_RunActiveContent.js[/i]. Open IE and
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFl
ash&promoid=BIOW

From: r0brh0d3s on
On Mar 24, 2:18 am, "BKBK" <webforumsu...(a)macromedia.com> wrote:
> A shot in the dark. Verify the existence of the script
> [i]/CFIDE/scripts/CF_RunActiveContent.js[/i]. Open IE andhttp://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=...
> ash&promoid=BIOW

Installing shockwave fixes nothing.

ReCap:

With IE7, Flash 9, ColdFusion 7.02 ,and active_content Hotfix cfchart
will not display in IE7.
Object Expected error with cf_runContent....blah...blah...trying to
get shockwave player for some crazy reason.

Firefox 2 doesn;t bother to look for shockwave and charts display
fine.

As far as I'm am aware there is no fix at this time.
I wonder if anyone at adobe knows this is happening.