From: Jason Dixon on
A quick reminder that there's one week left to submit your abstract for
this year's Surge Scalability Conference. The event is taking place on
Sept 30 and Oct 1, 2010 in Baltimore, MD. Surge focuses on case studies
that address production failures and the re-engineering efforts that led
to victory in Web Applications or Internet Architectures.

Our Keynote speakers include John Allspaw and Theo Schlossnagle. We are
currently accepting submissions for the Call For Papers through July
9th. You can find more information, including suggested topics and our
current list of speakers, online:

http://omniti.com/surge/2010

I'd also like to urge folks who are planning to attend, to get your
session passes sooner rather than later. We have limited seating and we
are on track to sell out early. For more information, including the
CFP, sponsorship of the event, or participating as an exhibitor, please
visit the Surge website or contact us at surge(a)omniti.com.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
OmniTI Computer Consulting, Inc.