From: kranthi on
stream_socket_client("tcp://talk.google.com:5222")
i m trying to use http://code.google.com/p/xmpphp/ actually
From: Richard Quadling on
On 4 February 2010 15:27, kranthi <kranthi117(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> stream_socket_client("tcp://talk.google.com:5222")
> i m trying to use http://code.google.com/p/xmpphp/ actually

Does your proxy pass through all requests?

It might be easier to just set you NIC gateway to the proxy.

We stopped using ISA server with NTLM authentication.

Now, the gateway for my machine is the ISA server, so all requests go
through there automatically and we use AD for authentication.

--
-----
Richard Quadling