From: Roger on
Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
reference chart available please, unless you know type.

Thank You Roger in UK.

From: SC Tom on

"Roger" <Monkey(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>
> Thank You Roger in UK.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=k7s5a+motherboard+battery

It's a 2032.
--
SC Tom

From: Bruce Chambers on
Roger wrote:
> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>
> Thank You Roger in UK.

It's simple enough to just look ant the current battery and then buy
the same type.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
From: Roger on

"SC Tom" <sc(a)tom.net> wrote in message

> "Roger" <Monkey(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Could anyone assist, I wish to make sure I get correct replacement CMOS
>> battery before I remove old one. My board is ECS Sis 735KS5A Is there a
>> reference chart available please, unless you know type.
>>
>> Thank You Roger in UK.
>>

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=k7s5a+motherboard+battery
>
> It's a 2032.
> --