From: John Devlon on
Hi,

Can anyone please help me?

I'm looking for a open-source online content managment system, driven by C#
and supporting the use of frames.
Can anyone recommand one?

Thanks

From: Alexey Smirnov on

http://graffiticms.com
From: Gregory A. Beamer on

"John Devlon" <johndevlon(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please help me?
>
> I'm looking for a open-source online content managment system, driven by
> C# and supporting the use of frames.
> Can anyone recommand one?

In addition to Alexy's suggestion, you can find numerous projects on
Codeplex:
http://www.codeplex.com/site/search?query=CMS&ac=8

I have played with a few, but can't suggest one unless you have a specific
set of requirements (which I may not have time to read anyway). You can also
use SharePoint Services for free if it makes sense, depending on whether you
fit inside that box. You can customize, but if an open source solution works
better for you, then I would not spend the time building when you can "buy".

--
Peace and Grace,
Greg

Twitter: @gbworld