From: Webmail Edu System Administrator on

This message is from UPGRADING messaging center to all Webmail Edu
email account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We
are deleting all unused email account to create space for new accounts. To
prevent your account from being deactivated you will have to update it.

CONFIRM YOUR WEBMAIL EDU ACCOUNT
Domain\user name:
Email Password:
Confirm Password:

Warning!!! All Webmail Edu Account owners that refuse to update his or her
account within two days of receiving this email will lose his or her account
permanently. Thank you for using Webmail Edu.
Copyright � 2010 Webmail Edu System Administrator...