From: nanothermite911fbibustards on
http://www.ae911truth.org/newsletter/2010/06/index.php#cdi

Explosive Evidence at WTC Cited by Former CDI Employee
News - News Releases By AE911Truth
Written by Darcy Wearing and Richard Gage, AIA
Thursday, 24 June 2010 18:55

Having had the privilege of speaking with Tom Sullivan, an actual
explosive-charge placement technician, we have some new insights to
pass along as to how controlled demolition works, where it started,
and the effect that 9/11 had on the demolition industry. Sullivan
gained his experience as an employee of the leading firm in this
field, Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI). Sullivan stresses though “I
do not in anyway represent CDI and what I have to say is based on my
own experience and training,”

Sullivan attended high school with Doug Loizeaux of the Loizeaux
family. The Loizeaux family, through the father Jack, independently
started the whole controlled-demolition industry and turned it into a
highly profitable business. Sullivan, before he became connected to
CDI, was an independent photographer during his early years in
Maryland. He would be sent to CD sites and take still pictures of the
jobs. He became infatuated with the CD industry. The time came when he
would do both, being the placer of the “cutter charges” on the primary
joints, and photographing the jobs for promoting the business. Soon he
would switch to full-time employee status of CDI -- as verified by
AE911Truth’s verification team.

"It was very interesting, but also very hard work, long hours,
especially in the cold weather," Sullivan reflects. He stated that the
days began early, around 6 a.m., and they would work until the sun was
down. Sullivan had the experience of preparing a building by placing
the cutter charges throughout the primary joints, and then, of course,
watching it all come down.

Read the rest with photos:
http://www.ae911truth.org/newsletter/2010/06/index.php#cdi

From: nuny on
On Jun 26, 12:16 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Let's talk about thermite.

Do you know anything about thermite? It's a powdered mixture of a
metal oxide and another pure metal that, when raised to a specific
minimum temperature, allows the metal to "steal" the oxygen from the
metal oxide, evolving heat. Example, iron oxide loses its oxygen to
aluminum, yielding aluminum oxide and metallic iron, plus heat.

Do you know what temperature it must be brought to in order to
ignite it?

How do you propose the alleged "nanothermite" supposedly spread
around the towers was raised to that temperature *simultaneously*?

Do you know what amount of heat (not temperature) a given mass of
thermite can produce?

What amount of heat could the particles of your alleged
"nanothermite" produce? Remember, each particle burns only as long as
the oxide component can provide oxygen to the pure metal component of
the thermite.

Mark L. Fergerson
From: nanothermite911fbibustards on
On Jun 29, 5:24 am, "n...(a)bid.nes" <alien8...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 12:16 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
>
> <nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Let's talk about thermite.
>
>   Do you know anything about thermite? It's a powdered mixture of a
> metal oxide and another pure metal that, when raised to a specific
> minimum temperature, allows the metal to "steal" the oxygen from the
> metal oxide, evolving heat. Example, iron oxide loses its oxygen to
> aluminum, yielding aluminum oxide and metallic iron, plus heat.
>
>   Do you know what temperature it must be brought to in order to
> ignite it?
>
>   How do you propose the alleged "nanothermite" supposedly spread
> around the towers was raised to that temperature *simultaneously*?
>
>   Do you know what amount of heat (not temperature) a given mass of
> thermite can produce?
>
>   What amount of heat could the particles of your alleged
> "nanothermite" produce? Remember, each particle burns only as long as
> the oxide component can provide oxygen to the pure metal component of
> the thermite.
>
>   Mark L. Fergerson

Spoook, All your QUESTIONS are answered in the papers by 911 truth
videos, by Dr Steven Jones and his VIDEOS !!!

Go to st911.org and start looking !!!

Go to 911blogger.com and start reading !!!

Go to youtube and google for 911truth.

They had military type wireless coordinated cutter charges that they
accessed from under the elevator shafts. One or all of CIA , MOSSAD ,
Blackwater , Kroll etc may have been involved.

Wasn't Israeli attack and murder of US Soldiers and NSA employees on
USS Liberty covered up ?
From: nuny on
On Jun 29, 9:31 am, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 5:24 am, "n...(a)bid.nes" <alien8...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 26, 12:16 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
>
> > <nanothermite911fbibusta...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   Let's talk about thermite.
>
> >   Do you know anything about thermite? It's a powdered mixture of a
> > metal oxide and another pure metal that, when raised to a specific
> > minimum temperature, allows the metal to "steal" the oxygen from the
> > metal oxide, evolving heat. Example, iron oxide loses its oxygen to
> > aluminum, yielding aluminum oxide and metallic iron, plus heat.
>
> >   Do you know what temperature it must be brought to in order to
> > ignite it?
>
> >   How do you propose the alleged "nanothermite" supposedly spread
> > around the towers was raised to that temperature *simultaneously*?
>
> >   Do you know what amount of heat (not temperature) a given mass of
> > thermite can produce?
>
> >   What amount of heat could the particles of your alleged
> > "nanothermite" produce? Remember, each particle burns only as long as
> > the oxide component can provide oxygen to the pure metal component of
> > the thermite.
>
> >   Mark L. Fergerson
>
> Spoook,

Yeah, right, anyone who dares question you must work for the CIA.

> All your QUESTIONS are answered in the papers by 911 truth
> videos, by Dr Steven Jones and his VIDEOS !!!

I didn't ask them what they think happened, I asked *you* what *you*
know about thermite. Do *you* know anything about it, or do you simply
believe what people claim on websites?

> Go to st911.org and start looking !!!

No. I'm not interested in wasting my time on predictable rants.

> Go to 911blogger.com and start reading !!!

No. I'm not interested in wasting my time on predictable rants.

> Go to youtube and google for 911truth.

No. I'm not interested in wasting my time on predictable rants.

> They had military type wireless coordinated cutter charges that they
> accessed from under the elevator shafts. One or all of CIA , MOSSAD ,
> Blackwater , Kroll etc may have been involved.

Those are assertions without evidence, and are beside the point.
"Cutter charges" have exactly nothing to do with thermite.

> Wasn't Israeli attack and murder of US Soldiers and NSA employees on
> USS Liberty covered up ?

No. That's why we know about it.

Let me guess, 9-11 was the jyeeews, right? What was that about
racism again?

Mark L. Fergerson