From: SC Tom on

"GMG" <gmgreen(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>I did scan for malware ..only found the MOM.exe ATI drivers. The only
>MOM.EXE file was in the ATI folders.No separate file. Will try a new driver
>from ATI.
> Anyway..will keep trying and thanks again

Did you quarantine it, or tell the scanner to ignore it?
--
SC Tom

From: GMG on
I uninstalled the ATI graphics and then reinstalled it and uninstalled the
Graphics suite. No MOM.exe is now loaded when I boot.
Still cannot hibernate.

From: SC Tom on

"GMG" <gmgreen(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I uninstalled the ATI graphics and then reinstalled it and uninstalled the
>Graphics suite. No MOM.exe is now loaded when I boot.
> Still cannot hibernate.

Is hibernation allowed in your Power Options in Control Panel?
Create a new shortcut on your desktop, put this in the command line

%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll, SetSuspendState

save it, then double-click on it and see what happens.
--
SC Tom

From: GMG on
Thanks for the suggestion...did that and still can't hibernate