From: viktor on
hi all,

i do have a strange margin problem with safari and opera - firefox is
running great - ie i have fixed with conditional comments, but how to
fix the webkit problem?
From: Roy A. on
On 20 Jan, 13:44, viktor <testchrom...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i do have a strange margin problem with safari and opera - firefox is
> running great - ie i have fixed with conditional comments, but how to
> fix the webkit problem?

So your code are not working without fixing in any browsers except
firefox? It sounds to me that you're forcing browsers into quirks
mode.

Du you have an url to show us?
From: heuwinkel on
On 20 Jan., 17:42, "Roy A." <royarnes...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 Jan, 13:44, viktor <testchrom...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi all,
>
> > i do have a strange margin problem with safari and opera - firefox is
> > running great - ie i have fixed with conditional comments, but how to
> > fix the webkit problem?
>
> So your code are not working without fixing in any browsers except
> firefox? It sounds to me that you're forcing browsers into quirks
> mode.
>
> Du you have an url to show us?

http://ewp-wasserbetten.com

look at frog's hands
From: mscir on
heuwinkel(a)ewp-wasserbetten.com wrote:
> On 20 Jan., 17:42, "Roy A." <royarnes...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 20 Jan, 13:44, viktor <testchrom...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi all,
>>> i do have a strange margin problem with safari and opera - firefox is
>>> running great - ie i have fixed with conditional comments, but how to
>>> fix the webkit problem?
>> So your code are not working without fixing in any browsers except
>> firefox? It sounds to me that you're forcing browsers into quirks
>> mode.
>>
>> Du you have an url to show us?
>
> http://ewp-wasserbetten.com
>
> look at frog's hands

Change the table id from #topNavi to #topNav and the css to
#topNav {margin-top: -49px; color:#FFF;}

Does that fix the spacing?

From: heuwinkel on

> Change the table id from #topNavi to #topNav and the css to
> #topNav {margin-top: -49px; color:#FFF;}
>
> Does that fix the spacing?

isn't it completely the same?