From: Brian Dunford-shore on
I think this posting falls into the category of being a replay to a
related question: "Attention: posting any kind of advertisement for
commercial products or services, unless in reply to a related question,
is prohibited."

I have posted the KappaCUDA rubygem (under the MIT License). The Kappa
Library is a commercial library that uses the NVIDIA CUDA driver API to
give an object-oriented scheduler based interface to CUDA, C/C++ OpenMP,
Perl, and Python. The Kappa scheduler allows mixing these different
components together in combined tasks and libraries. The Kappa
scheduler ends up giving better performance on the current NVIDIA
hardware than directly using the NVIDIA APIs--even with pure C++ code.

The Perl and Python keywords are extensions to Kappa. The Perl and
Python keywords' source code are MIT License--it should be easy for
anyone with knowledge of embedded Ruby to use these examples to create a
Ruby keyword so that you can not only have a task being executed by Ruby
but that it can combine CUDA, C/C++ OpenMP, Perl, Python, and Ruby.