From: Weep on
Please Help. Today when I launched 2003 Excel, I found that my cursor has
changed it's shape from the normal default arrow shape, to an animated CROSS
shape for no apparent reason. Can anybody explain this? Thanks, Weep
From: Gord Dibben on
Default cursor is NOT an arrow.

Within the boundaries of the worksheet cells, the default cursor is a fat
white cross.

When pointing to areas of the Window away from the cells it change to an
arrow.

Does yours remain as a fat white cross at all times even when pointing to a
Menu or Toolbar Icon

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Weep on
Thanks Gord. My cursor IS an arrow when I'm outside the boundaries of the
worksheet cells, and changes to a fat white cross within the boudaries of the
worksheet cells. Guess I never noticed that before. I don't use Excel that
often.
Thanks again for clearing that up. Weep

From: Gord Dibben on
Good to hear you're sorted.