From: RA Brown on
Hi Sean
Sean McClain wrote:
> I know this is kind of a silly idea, but it should be simple & pretty cool. If users had the option of color coding their sheet tabs in Calc then it might make it simpler to navigate when dealing with spreadsheets that have a ton of sheets.

This feature must be one added by go-oo as it works here with 3.1.1
under Ubuntu, though not on OO.o 3.2 under Win XP. :(

Andy
--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Cor Nouws on
RA Brown wrote (29-06-10 21:47)

> This feature must be one added by go-oo as it works here with 3.1.1
> under Ubuntu, though not on OO.o 3.2 under Win XP. :(

Feature and ODF specs are prepared for implementation in 3.3.0 :-)
Many thanks to Kohei et all,
Cor

--
>> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
- ideas/remarks for the community council?
- http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org