From: Canon on
Excel 2007
How can I calculate columns when I use the filter?
The calculated numbers do not always match what they should be.
From: RonaldoOneNil on
Look up the SUBTOTAL function in help

From: ozgrid.com on
SUBTOTAL Function
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-subtotal-function.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Canon on
The column I want to calculate is always the same, but I have to change the
values of the filter, and I would like it to automatically calculate each
time I do this.

From: Fred Smith on
Ronaldo understood you. The solution is the Subtotal function. You want to
total the visible cells. Help explains it well.

Regards,
Fred