From: BCraft on
Is there any way to calculate weight (ounces into pounds) in Excell? I am
using the Home and Office version 2007.
From: Gary''s Student on
Enter the weight in oz in A1 and in B1 enter:

=16*A1
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

From: Gary''s Student on
Sorry:

=A1/16
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

From: Mike H on
with ounces in a1

=INT(A1/16)& " Pounds "&MOD(A1,16)&" Ounces"
--
Mike

When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces
the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question.
Occam''s razor (Abbrev)

From: JLatham on
I personally like either of the ways that have already been offered, but
there's one more to consider:
=CONVERT(16,"ozm","lbm")
but it does require the Analysis ToolPak add-in be active to use without a
#NAME error taking place (thus my preference for doing it "the hard way" as
Gary''s Student and Mike H have offered up).

"BCraft" wrote:

> Is there any way to calculate weight (ounces into pounds) in Excell? I am
> using the Home and Office version 2007.

Pages: 1
Prev: 2007 woes ARGGGGGGHHH!
Next: Formula