From: Chris waller on
I have a Spreadsheet that contains a column of dates (birthdays and
anniversarys)in the dd/mm/yyyy format. Across row 1 I have the years 2010,
2011, 2012 etc. At the intersection of the two I wish to insert a formula
that will calculate the age or the anniversary. I would be grateful for any
help. Thanks in advance.
From: Fred Smith on
See your other post.

Regards,