From: Alaska1 on
I have two dates in my database. I need to start to write and track a
report from the second date 24 hours after the first date. I need to report
on the time frame it takes to return packets. They are supposed to be
returned in a 24 hour period.
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi

There is a really good funtion here (just tried them both and I personally
like the 2nd one as it gives a clearer result)
http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-gb/access-help/on-time-and-how-much-has-elapsed-HA001110218.aspx?CTT=1&origin=EC001022701

just use dateadd to add 1 day to your first time/date and then call the
funtion in a query - you can then use the resorts in a form or report

HTH
--
Wayne
Manchester, England.