From: I.N. Galidakis on
Consider a steel cylinder of length L and of cross section DeltaS, full of
dynamite. Can anyone point me to any resources which will show me how to
calculate the total force delivered at the end cross section DeltaS, after
ignition from the other end?

Is there a more appropriate newsgroup to post this question?

Many thanks,
--
Ioannis

From: hagman on
On 1 Nov., 11:10, "I.N. Galidakis" <morph...(a)olympus.mons> wrote:
> Consider a steel cylinder of length L and of cross section DeltaS, full of
> dynamite. Can anyone point me to any resources which will show me how to
> calculate the total force delivered at the end cross section DeltaS, after
> ignition from the other end?
>
> Is there a more appropriate newsgroup to post this question?
>
> Many thanks,
> --
> Ioannis

sci.physics
sci.chemistry
or
alt.terrorism
From: I.N. Galidakis on
hagman wrote:
> On 1 Nov., 11:10, "I.N. Galidakis" <morph...(a)olympus.mons> wrote:
>> Consider a steel cylinder of length L and of cross section DeltaS, full of
>> dynamite. Can anyone point me to any resources which will show me how to
>> calculate the total force delivered at the end cross section DeltaS, after
>> ignition from the other end?
>>
>> Is there a more appropriate newsgroup to post this question?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> --
>> Ioannis
>
> sci.physics
> sci.chemistry
> or
> alt.terrorism

I know you meant the last one ironically, but I don't think it would make sense
for a terrorist to have established a newsgroup in which it is known in advance
that terrorists could possibly participate in.

Such a group cannot possibly exist.

In any case, what I do doesn't have anything to do with terrorism, hence such a
group, even if it existed, could not possibly be of any value to me.
--
Ioannis