From: JMSwanson on
I wonder if anyone would know if Microsoft makes a program that would be like
outlook, but without the mail feature. I want a computer program that has a
main calendar that can be shared, along with a task list feature without the
clutter of the mail feature. Some sort of mass organizer with reminder
features... bells and whistles :P
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"JMSwanson" <JMSwanson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I wonder if anyone would know if Microsoft makes a program that would be like
> outlook, but without the mail feature. I want a computer program that has a
> main calendar that can be shared, along with a task list feature without the
> clutter of the mail feature. Some sort of mass organizer with reminder
> features... bells and whistles :P

Outlook has a no mail mode. Just install Outlook and don't create a mail
account.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You can use Outlook in nomail mode but its calendar is not sharable unless
you use Exchange server or a 3rd party utility.

Live and Gmail both offer calendars that can be shared.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?