From: SD on
I looked over this string of posts and it was helpful for me. One additional
question that I thought you might be able to help with. Do you know what
part of the "content.xml" file controls the location of the date on the
monthly calendar? I was able to change the font size based on your
instructions but would also like to change the location from the center as it
is by default to maybe the bottom or bottom corner of the square. Any help
is appeciated.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
In the standard monthly calendar 1 (Month_StandardMonth01.catx), day format
is at approx row 87:
<DayFormat>
<Grid RowSetting="*" ColumnSetting="*" Height="Auto"
Style="LevelLeafParent">
<CalendarText Row="0" Column="0" FontSize="30pt"
FontWeight="Bold" Text="#[%d]" FontFamily="style!FontMajor"
VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Right" >

I added VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Right" to the
calendar text row and changed the 46pt font to 30pt.

To help you find it in any layout that uses different color text for
weekdays and weekends, look for something like the following in the code and
look in the same section (should always be DayFormat section) for the line
with the font size. Add (or change) the Vertical and Horizontal alignment.
<Foreground>
<SolidColorBrush Color="style!mainDark1" Tint=".7"/>
</Foreground>
<ConditionalFormat Condition="DayOfWeek eq 'sun'">
<Foreground>
<SolidColorBrush Color="style!WeekendColor" Tint=".7"/>
</Foreground>
</ConditionalFormat>
<ConditionalFormat Condition="DayOfWeek eq 'sat'">

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
As an FYI, I now have a page with some tips and hints for editing CPA
templates.
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/editcpao.asp