From: SMD on
Any chance that 2010 Outlook will add calendar wrapping back in? There are
people that need a complete printed calendar. Why should we have do go an
extra step with Printing Assistant when the original is just fine as long as
it wraps? Does anyone know why this was removed? Susan
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Probably not, it woulda been in the beta if they were going to do it anytime
soon.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?