From: Marcelo Henderson via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Masters,

I need a form with 31 labels, 2 combos (year/month) .
how can i make labels like calendar, according year/month combo?
how show diferent colour saturday/monday?

thanks a lot

Henderson

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:50:33 GMT, "Marcelo Henderson via
AccessMonster.com" <u27810(a)uwe> wrote:

Here is an example: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: KARL DEWEY on
What purpose will the labels serve? How are they to be used?

Why use combos for month and year? Why not just type the month and year as
there is very little information to make mistakes?

Overall what are you trying to achieve?

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Marcelo Henderson via AccessMonster.com on
Hi Karl

I'm trying this:

2 combos(month and year) ------> April 2010

31 lbls (weekday)-----------------------> Thu Fri Sat Sun ...
Fri
31 lbls (days of selected month)--> 1 2 3 4 ... 30

changing according combos choose.

May
2010

Sat Sun Mon ... Mon
1 2 3
31

all rights?
regards

From: Marcelo Henderson via AccessMonster.com on
It's for a rotation grid per day.
Is necessary a day column for each person.