From: Archimedes' Lever on
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Proteus IIV
<proteusiiv(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 17, 9:15�pm, den <d...(a)densnet.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 17, 12:25�am, Proteus IIV <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > ARE YOU ON DRUGS ?
>> > THIS IS AN ELECRICAL ENGINEERING GROUP
>> > WHY DO YOU WANT US TO DIVERT TO CHEMICALS AT THIS JUNCTION?
>>
>> > BEST WISHES [;-)]
>>
>> > I AM PROTEUS
>> Hi
>> It is an intellectual thing, you obviously wouldn't understand its
>> connection.
>> Get some manners, and stop shouting please.
>NOT ANOTHER RUDE JUDGEMENTAL CONFORMIST
>
>THERE IS NOTHING INTELECTUAL ABOUT IT THAT I HAVE NOT CONSIDERED
>HAVE YOU TAKEN YOU LITIUM TABs TODAY ?
>
>I AM NOT SHOUTING
>
>I AM PROTEUS

Bwuahahahahahahaha! You are an extreme loser.
From: bud-- on
den wrote:

> It is an intellectual thing, you obviously wouldn't understand its
> connection.
> Get some manners, and stop shouting please.

Ignore the ignorant troll.

From: John Fields on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:51:20 -0700 (PDT), Proteus IIV
<proteusiiv(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 18, 3:14�pm, bud-- <remove.budn...(a)isp.com> wrote:
>> den wrote:
>> > It is an intellectual thing, you obviously wouldn't understand its
>> > connection.
>> > Get some manners, and stop shouting please.
>>
>> Ignore the ignorant troll.
>
>BUD YOU'VE BEEN SMOKED AND FLICKED OFF INTO NOTHINGNESS
>
>IF I WERE A TROLL
>I WOULD HAVE CRUSHED YOU WITH MY GIGANTIC TROLL FOOT LONG AGO

---
Not likely; a foot needs a brain to operate it.
---

>TRY AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND
>
>I AM PROTEUS

---
You are merely protein, and very close to the bottom of the food
chain.

Guppy food.