From: Daniel Dilts on
I am writing a program in SysRPL that I would like to use the extable
library from. If I understand correctly I would have to create a ROM
pointer for each function in the library that I would like to use.
The problem I have is how do I determine if there is a library at a
given number, and also, how do I find what the numbers are for the
different functions available in a library?
From: Jacob Wall on
Hello, extable is library 258, or # 102, so that is the #lib number, and
I see there are 5 named commands available, those would be 0 to 4.
Something like this may do what you're thinking? Substitute ONE with
the command you want.

::
# 102
ONE
#>ROMPTR
ROMPTR@
ITE
EVAL
::
"Extable library not found!"
FlashWarning
;
;

From Programming in System RPL:
#>ROMPTR ( #lib #cmd -> ROMPTR )

--
Jacob Wall

From: Daniel Dilts on
That makes sense, but how do you get #102 from 258?

From: Virgil on
In article
<bcb439bc-e738-4ce3-8693-83a60ef02044(a)i28g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Daniel Dilts <diltsman(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> That makes sense, but how do you get #102 from 258?
>
> On Jul 4, 2:44�pm, Jacob Wall <jac...(a)surv50.ca> wrote:
> > Hello, extable is library 258, or # 102

# 102 h (hexadecimal) = # 258 d (decimal) = 258.

It could also be expressed in binary or octal.
From: Han on
You can actually just use 258 and the compiler _should_ create the
appropriate system binary integer.

::
258 ONE #>ROMPTR ROMPTR@
ITE