From: Cathie Weber on
I know there is one already for Access 2007 unfortunately I am using 2003. I
need the very same one so that I can create a database for our teachers when
checking hardware & software out. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

--
Cathie Weber
Technical Instructional Assistant
From: none on
Radaris: bellmay Zarcone. People Search & Background CheckFeb 24, 2010 ...
Jeramie bellmay 2006 graduate of East Stroudsburg High School in East
stroudsburg, PA is on Classmates.com. See pictures, plan your class ...
radaris.com/p/bellmay/Zarcone/

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:15:01 -0700, Cathie Weber
<CathieWeber(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I know there is one already for Access 2007 unfortunately I am using 2003. I
>need the very same one so that I can create a database for our teachers when
>checking hardware & software out. I would appreciate any help.
>
>Thanks in advance!

If the template is useful for you *as is, with no modifications* you could
download the free A2007 Runtime and use it with that. Otherwise you'll need to
either modify it in 2007 and then use the runtime, or use 2007 to convert it
to a 2003 .mdb file (losing any 2007-specific features in the process).
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Mark Andrews on
Cathie,

I met a guy "Fred Boer" who wrote a library database.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/lornarourke/fred.html

I think it's written in Access 2000?

Might be worth a look, if not send me an email and I'll find another one for
you.
My wife is a librarian so I have a soft spot for library questions,

I'm sure there are lots of databases out there for libraries.

I could take a look at the library template and could probably convert it to
2003 for you if all else fails.
Most of the Microsoft templates are pretty simple (no code etc...) and
usually most people end up needing
a database with a bit more robustness (lots of code in the mix). So I would
look for a good library database first
and if all else fails use a little template.

--
Mark Andrews
RPT Software

"Cathie Weber" <CathieWeber(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know there is one already for Access 2007 unfortunately I am using 2003.
> need the very same one so that I can create a database for our teachers
> when
> checking hardware & software out. I would appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Cathie Weber
> Technical Instructional Assistant